Comments? Please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Fewer than 50% of U.S. citizens hold passports. Ready to take the plunge and get yours? Here’s how to get started.
2. Hate the US Customs lines upon return from abroad? Frustrated by the security lines for any air travel? Time to enroll in the U.S. Customs/Border Patrol GOES system. Not limited to U.S. citizens. Here’s how to get started.
3. It might be a good idea to consider the U.S. State Department’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program, described here. For no other reason, it provides peace of mind for friends and families as you trot around the globe.
4. Air B + B is not just for local housing, it’s for local experiences, too. Here’s just one example; I’m ready to book a flight just to do this.
5. NEW A long flight is no fun. Here are some positively invaluable tips to consider in trip planning for long-haul flights. Once aboard, some suggestions to make the endless hours as bearable as possible.
6. Five ways to keep your passport safe. Some are obvious, some not so much. Take a look.